- Cushing Field House is an LLC and carries a commercial insurance policy. Clients are required to provide wedding event insurance. This protects the venue as well as the client should an unfortunate situation occur. Event insurance is inexpensive. All our approved vendors carry the proper insurance. It is the client’s responsibility to ensure any vendors hired outside of the preferred vendor list carry the appropriate insurance coverage. Clients take full responsibility for vendor actions and hold Cushing Field House harmless in the event any vendors cause damage to themselves, others, or Cushing Field House.
- In order to ensure quality and that a proper liquor license is in place, clients must use one of Cushing Field House’s approved catering vendors.
- We highly recommend our clients work with a wedding planner. We provide a list of several excellent planners on our preferred vendor list. At the very least, we require a day-of planner or point person who will be the main contact to communicate with all vendors and to organize the set up, deliveries, pick ups, and clean up the day after the wedding unless other arrangements have been agreed upon.
- All Holly Township time and noise ordinances apply.
- Cushing Field House is a 100 percent smoke-free venue.
- All weddings end at 10 pm.